Friday, May 13, 2016

oh there you are.....

....it's been way to long since I posted on here....I know that and I'm sorry! 
So much has happened that I don't really know where to begin!

June 20th, 2015 Sweet Cornelia Grace entered into the world and our hearts.




She is now a very sweet, giggly, lovable 10-month-old that is trying to walk and keep up with her two-year-old sister



My sister, Rachel had a adorable little boy, David Jack, last month
Corrie tried very hard to poke his eyes out on their first meeting.....


My sister Sarah is marrying Cody Helm in two days....so excited for her!


My 'little' brother Daniel is a very adorable courtship with a dear friend Deborah Smith



Samuel is still on the Campbell Volunteer Fire Department as a Lieutenant and Treasurer.
And, he was the Fire Fighter of the year for 2015! :)
(Asst. Chief Wade Prigmore and Chief Pleas McKee giving him the award at the Christmas party)  



Samuel and Emma snuggling and reading a book together



And, as of a little over a year ago, this is our new home! 
We purchased this 38 foot 5th wheel RV last February, and are renting a spot from my dad on one of his rental properties. It's been a bit of an adjustment living in a smaller space, but we've been enjoying it! 


Well, hope you've enjoyed this long over due update....We just got internet hooked up to the trailer, so hopefully I'll be able to update more often! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment