Monday, February 25, 2013

Somebody has his wings....

A HUGE answer to prayer - on Saturday, Samuel passed his privet pilot check ride,
and now is an official licensed privet pilot!!!!!!

We are all so very thankful to the Lord for bringing Sam through the long hours he has been pulling studying, and sooooo very proud of Samuel!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


That afternoon, the girls and I met Sam at our little apartment, and put some things up and around! :)
(all these pics from Saturday were either taken by Faith or Liz)


That's our apartment....on the 3rd floor..... :)





in front of our front door...




me pulling lunch out the ice chest



Liz, Me and Es getting dishes out of the cubbards



Liz



Es in the rocking chair



Sam and I.....poor Sam looks so tired!
He's very thankful that he won't be having to stay up late studying for a while!!! 


We ate around the coffee table....



Mom



The Esthers washing dishes....I have no idea why I made that face........



and of course, we made a pot of coffee..... :)



Esther ironed our curtains.....



and she and Sam put them up




Liz enjoying her coffee! :)



On Sunday afternoon, Sam took his family and I up for short flights...soooooooo much fun!!!!!


Unfortunately this was  the only picture I took yesterday, but Liz took more, and I'm sure they'll be on their blog soon....hint, hint....... ;)
Me and my handsome sweetheart!!! <3








No comments:

Post a Comment