Thursday, June 6, 2013

Random happenings.....

 Warning: this is an extremely random post....
not a whole lot has been happening, and I've been taking even fewer pictures....sorry! I'll try to do better! :)

Here are a few though.....

Holding little Danny when he was two days old! 



He is such a little doll!!!!




Most girls get taken 'out' on dates....My Sweetheart takes me 'up' on them!!! ;)
On a whim one Saturday evening, My Darling husband decided he needed some flight time....




When Danny was a week old, we went over and played some games and took turns holding him....




Dad and his Grandson...Somehow, I won't mention any names, but Danny got his first taste of ice cream that night.....shhhhhhh ;)



The Brake pads and a caliper needed replacing on the truck, so Sam and I spend last Sat. evening at the 'Big' Schatte's to fix it....and stayed the night! That was really fun! I think Mom Schatte, Sam and I stayed up till nearly midnight talking.... :)






Another random tidbit: the pool at the apartment is getting some work done on it....like you really wanted to know that.... ;)




In other news....there has been a lot of work at the hanger, so Sam has been working some later hours than normal....But we are very thankful for his job!!!! :)


Oh, and I might be helping out with a friend who had preemie twin boys that are hopefully coming home from the hospital soon!!! Aren't they just adorable?!?!?!!!!!!
Michael and Mark
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment