Tuesday, January 13, 2015

April

Ok, so catching up...I'm just going to post random pics and put captions on them...


Mark and Hillary had a small party for Mark's 25th birthday



Will and Emma...3 days apart



Some cute pictures of Emma




One morning, we went early to church to Faith, Liz, and Sam could play and sing together before the girls left for SE Asia



The Schattes came to my family's house for lunch and volleyball, and on the way there, we stopped for a picture in the bluebonnets



the one that made the on mantle :)


volleyball











resting between games
Hannah and Bobby...He loves playing with balls!



I took this picture and then realized Sam looked rather...dead....

...so he did this.... ;)



chatting...one of the things we do best! :)


my niece, Anna



Some Hutchins came later in the evening





Mommy put Emma to sleep


This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Samuel and Emma! :D

1 comment: